If you have never visited Thorntown, Indiana, you should visit us during the last full weekend in September.
On these three days, we welcome visitors from all over to enjoy a variety of activities, entertainers, craft and food vendors, a parade, a unique children's area, museum tours, and much, much more! (2016 Festival Flyer - PDF)
Need lodging while you're visiting the festival? Visit the Boone County CVB's Lodging page.
- Booth Space Application Form
- Street Fair and Food Court on Saturday (8 am - 6 pm) and Sunday (8 am - 5 pm)
- CrossFit to Crush Cancer 4x180 Throwdown CANCELLED
- Bands/Musical Entertainment
- Motorcycle Show
- Corn Hole Tourney
- Parade Application
- Car Show
- 6th Annual Hope for His Children 5K-10K Run/Walk